- The right to use of the designatory letters depending on your grade of membership A.iswog for Associate, M.iswog for Full member and F.iswog for Fellow
- Right of conferment with membership status, certificate of membership, to participate in institute’s activities as it may warrant
- Right to freely receive the Institute’s journals and other publications which are of interest to members (if and when published).
- Right to vote and be voted for during elections as approved by the council.
- Right to use institute’s library.
- Any other rights and benefits, accruable and be determined fit by the council.
Members’ obligations ( to the Institute)
- Payment of all dues payable without delay.
- A worthy ambassador: avoid defamatory statements or attitudes inimical to progress of the Institute.
- Uphold at all times integrity of the institute’s mandates, visions and objectives.
- Update knowledge and skills through attendance of Institute’s seminars, workshops and conferences.
Act in conformity with policies issued by the institute for the benefit of members